Total Pageviews

WHAT HONEYMAN-ON IS

For updates on all of entertainment and culture, read them here at Honeyman-On

18/03/2016

Updates coming this weekend

In efforts to adhere to my earlier claim to update the blog more frequently, look forward to some upcoming updates to the blog.

The first will be my thoughts about my recent playthrough of the PS4 exclusive and darkly-themed RPG title by developer From Software, Bloodborne.

I also aim to do a film review round-up of movies I have watched over the last 1-2 weeks. This should be available to read via the blog from Sunday 20/03.

Finally, despite the criticism of detractors for its lack of current-gen graphical polish, the latest trailer for The King of Fighters XIV shows the game t its best yet. With 50 characters available to choose from upon release this could turn out to be SNK's best 3D effort yet (the KOF: Maximum Impact being the company's last forays into 3D KOF titles).

Feel free to watch the latest trailer below and let me know what you think in the Comments section below.


 

No comments: