Total Pageviews

WHAT HONEYMAN-ON IS

For updates on all of entertainment and culture, read them here at Honeyman-On

09/03/2010

NICE SUPRISE FOR BUYERS OF PS3 VERSION OF FFXIII


GENERAL STATUS UPDATE

It has been a while since I've updated but I've been busy with many things and contributing to other blogs as well. You can check some of my frequent news updates over at Daily Gaming News who have been kind enough to allow me to cat as a contributor for their website. You can also read some of my reviews on Realm of Gaming where I have contributed reviews of Tatsunoko vs Capcom and Heavy Rain (I may also update them to this blog as well in the near future for those loyal followers who grace my blog (and thanks to them)).

Anyway, just a quick news update today to coincide with the release of FFXIII.

NEWS BIT

As reported over on CVG those who buy FFXIII (released today) will be in for a special Final Fantasy-related treat.

If you buy FFXIII, inside the box will be a card with a serial code on it with which if you register on Square-Enix’s website will allow you to get an extra item for when FFXIV is released later this year.

The extra perk is that those who register will be put into a ‘prize draw’ to have the opportunity to play the Beta of FFXIV when that is released so there is something more than just an additional item that will make registering worthwhile. Sounds promising.

SOURCE: CVG

1 comment:

Ken McFarlane said...

yo Pat do you know what edition it's in? and if it's in the xbox one too? I got the special edition but I wanna swap it for the normal one, but if the special has the beta code might be worth keeping...need answers!!!